Peru Mission Project- May 20th

Thursday, May 25, 2006

God is AWESOME

I can not believe the experience I am having. God has been working since we left the airport. We arrived in Lima, Peru about 9:20 on Sunday evening. We met a group of wonderful people from Ohio that we have been working with all week. It is so obvious that God put the two groups together for this trip. We have bonded such a speical relationship with these wonderful people. Sunday after attending a church service we headed to Hogar de Ninos and I will never be able to express the feeling that I had when we opened those gates and all these beautiful children ran in my arms. You could see Jesus through the eyes of these wonderful children. Candy, Heather and myself have had the opportuinty to work at the orphanage every day this week and what a blessing it has been to build special relations with these children. Last night we attended the best worship service I have ever attended. I have never seen so many excited men, women and children excited for the Lord. There was singing, dancing, and worship in many other ways. It was a very needed lift me up for the middle of the week. I only hope and pray that we (the team) can bring back the excitement and the love for others and most important the love of God as we saw here. So far God has worked in so many ways and I know He is not finished with us yet. Pray for us that we will be able to bring back a portion to you of what we have seen here. God bless you all and we love you and miss you!

Angie Spradley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home