Peru Mission Project- May 20th

Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Life Being Changed!

Our God is Awesome!
It is amazing ho we take things for granted. I have been scared, nervous, excited, tired and moved by God. It is amazing to see people in another country serve the name of God as I do. Worship is so real and authentic here. The children at the orphanage came running to us as they realized we were there. We greeted them with open arms and they have hung on our necks the entire time. You can see the love of Jesus in their eyes. I am so grateful for Hannah´´s Home. The couple that sold the property are so kind and loving. We are doing lots of work and the people are thankful. I am still going through and culture shock and emotionally I have taken in more than I could have ever imagined. God is giving me the strength to endure. It´s not about me. It´´s all about Him!
It´s great to think that God is looking at us and smiling and saying ¨Well Done!¨
He continues to give me the courage and strength.

Love Heather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home