Peru Mission Project- May 20th

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Open The Eyes To My Heart

Oh how awesome has God been this week. Opening my eyes to a completely different way of worship, way of living, and way of ministring. God has shown me throught the smiles, kisses, hugs of what true love is. It does not have to be perfect, clean, smell good, or even look good it truly comes from the heart. If only I could bring back to you all, all of these things my journey here would be complete.

Wednesday night worship service was something I have never experienced in my life. Pastor Moses had talked about the Good Samaritans. He had our teams come to the front and line the front and asked if his congregation felt they needed a hug, the people rushed to the front to each one of us person after person, child after child and looking out at the seats they were empty. A complete pouring of emotion filled that room. After all of this the praise team started we all began to dance and dance and dance. The flags were being waved, the disco ball lit up and everyone´s faces were filled the joy, love , and happiness of worshipping our Almighty Father. God has truly opened my eyes this week. Please continue to pray that the eyes to my heart here in Peru will be obedient in the remaining time He has me here. Love you all.
Candy Hazlerigg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home